9/01/2011

Quotes Know How We Feel

WARNING: ONE OF THE QUOTES BELOW HAS A CUSS IN IT, SO DON'T READ #12 IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THAT STUFF OR YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO. 
  1. The two best days of school: the first and the last.
  2. Beginning of summer: "Oh my god, we need to hang out a lot this summer." End of the summer: "Wow, we didn't even hang out once."
  3. When two people are meant for each other, nothing can keep them apart, no distance is too far & no one can stop them.
  4. I wish I had a DELETE button in my life. To delete some people, some memories, and some feelings.
  5. The awkward moment when you can't understand someone even though they've repeated themselves 5 times.
  6. That scary moment when you are about to sleep & horror scenes flash in your mind.
  7. The worst thing about being lied to? Knowing you weren't good enough for the truth.
  8. Sometimes, you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand.
  9. People change & often they become the person they said they'd never be.
  10. Saying "oh!" like you get it. But you still have no idea.
  11. Never take someone's feelings for granted because you never know how much courage that they took to show it to you.
  12. "Username already taken" B!tch who stole my idea!?
  13. That awkward moment when it's your birthday and people are singing Happy Birthday to you, and you just sit/stand there, clueless of what to do.
Okay, so that's it for today!!! PLEASE leave a comment below saying how many quotes you think I should do each day. Because I still don't know. I only added 3 today because I saw a few more that I'd like to share lol. So I hope you enjoyed reading!

Until tomorrow,

~Hannah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 4 is sooo me!
number 12 made me laugh!

Hannah said...

Hahaha yeah I thought 12 was funny too!! How many quotes do you think I should post per day???

DorkyIsMyMiddleName19 said...

lol 12 was funny! and i might distance myself from river.... we'll see what happens... altho its really hard when he keeps talking to me every day *squeals* lol and i actually think it'd be cool to do one a day... you know like a "Quote of the day!!" and you could also add a poll to the blog with the quotes and you have to vote for your favorite one or something lol

Hannah said...

@DorkyIsMyMiddleName19 Oh wow that's a really good idea! I think I'll do that lol. Thanks for the brilliant suggestion! :D

Btw, I'll probably change the poll then everyday that I post a new "Quote of the Day" so make sure to check that and vote too when you're reading my posts! :P