9/07/2011

Insert Title Here

Hey guys, so first off I just wanna say that my title was suggested by Ch@meleon.net andddd, she gave me an idea to do, which is to put a movie quote in my posts too, but I'm not going to tell you what movie it's from & then you have to comment guessing what movie it's from. Even if you have no idea, it's fun anyways, there's no winners or losers really. It's all just for fun! I decided I'm going to put the "quote of the day" and the "movie quote" in the same post each day because 1, I'm too lazy to make two posts per day lol, and 2, I don't really think it will make any difference anyways if I made a different post for each of them... So if you get any free time, it'd be nice if any of you that are new to my blog could check her blog out too and maybe follow her too if you like her posts too! On with the quotes...

Quote of the Day:


I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should: Go for it, slow down or just stop!


Okay so now that I've got that down... I want to say that yes I know C, you don't like lovey/romantic quotes but I just really like that one so I really wanted to put it lol. Sorry. And here's the MOVIE quotes! :D (I'm doing 2 for now because I feel like it xD)


"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
                       AND:
"I'm king of the world!"

So that's it. Here's a hint... they're both from REALLY old movies, but I'm guessing at least one of you guys can guess them... I hope lol. So leave a comment below guessing & telling me what you think of the quote of the day, and vote on the new poll please!

Have a great day & thanks for visiting!

~Hannah


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second one is from "JAWS". I have no idea about the other two.

DorkyIsMyMiddleName19 said...

I have no idea... but i like the quote of the day :D im not good with old movies

Hannah said...

Ch@meleon: The second one isn't from Jaws, lol the first one is. And what other two??? I only had 1 other one.

DorkyIsMyMiddleName19: Lol thanks, I liked it too obviously! xD And that's okay I just wanted to see if you guys could guess that lol