9/03/2011

New: Quote of The Day!

Okay, so this new quote of the day thing was suggested by DorkyIsMyMiddleName19 and I really like the idea, so... I'm gonna use it! To check her blogs out, click here AND here :D So basically what she said was that I could just post ONE quote each day & then put a poll with a few quotes that I want you guys to vote on which one(s) are/is your favorite! So, without further ado, here's the quote of the day!!! 


Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be 
happy with what you have.


Hope you guys like it! Comment below on what you think of it! And don't forget to VOTE on my new poll! :3


~Hannah



4 comments:

DorkyIsMyMiddleName19 said...

lol i really like this! and btw i voted for every quote on the poll... i just like them all too much lol

Hannah said...

@DorkyIsMyMiddleName19 Haha thank you!!!! I chose those quotes on my poll because I really like them all too xD well I guess that's kinda obvious cause I don't really think I'd put quotes that I don't like on there LOL jeez I'm such a nerd lol :P

Anonymous said...

I really like funny stuff!
Could u do more funny quotes?
(not really into romantic stuff)

Hannah said...

@Spellbound Ch@meleon:Lol sorry, but most quotes are like, inspirational, love, life, etc. Not a lot are really funny, so that's why I usually don't post funny ones, cause there aren't that many. But when I do, I guess I'll try and make the quotes equal between the categories.